Supervising Social Worker
£28,000 - £30,000
An exclusive, fantastic permanent opportunity has become available for a Supervising Social Worker to join a small, friendly and thriving independent fostering agency based within Birmingham, the heart of the West Midlands.
Our clients focus is based around continuously providing the highest standard of care and service to children and young people who are looked after and are looking for a Supervising Social Worker whos passion is the same.
The role as Supervising Social Worker within this Independent Fostering Agency will be varied, including:-
- Provide regular support and supervision to foster carers in line with company procedures
- Participate in recruitment events and open days to promote the work of the service and recruit potential foster carers
- Undertaking home visits an assessments of potential foster carers and supporting them throughout the application process
- Undertake office duty, placement searches and matching, respond to any crisis when needed.
- Identify training needs of foster carers and deliver training where required.
- Attend the fostering panel when required.
- Participate in the out of hours duty service on a weekly rota.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience within a Social Worker setting in either a Local Authority or Independent Fostering Agency. Experience within Fostering is not essential for this but would be beneficial for this role.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, or would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Abbey Lomax on 0113 2207540.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Abbey Lomax on 0113 220 7540