Peterborough City Council are currently looking for Social Workers to join their 0 - 25 service (Children With Disabilities Team).
The pay rate will be up to £34 per hour.
About the team / role:
- As a 0 to 25 Disability service the client group is mainly disabled children and their families and those young people requiring support to transition into adult services and early adulthood.
- The service operates as one service of two teams a 0 to 18 team and a transitions team for 14 to 25. There is cross over and so some social workers have mixed case work of both children and young adults.
- Your cases will involve Child Protection, Child in Need and possibly Looked After Children.
- Ideally you will have a background in Children With Disabilities or have worked with young adults going through transition into adulthood
- You will hold a relevant Social Care Qualification (BA Hons, DiPSW..)
- You will be HCPC Registered
- Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 0113 2207540.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Danielle Atkinson on 020 7422 7300