Are you looking for your next role as a qualified childrens social worker? Well why not have a look at this exciting Independent Reviewing Officer role I have for a fantastic Local Authority in the Southwest of England.
You will be chairing child protection cases and must have previous experience as an Independent reviewing Officer.
You must be able to do the following to be considered for this role:
- Contribution to management of social work staff by observation and critique of practice.
- Knowledge and experience in the specialist areas to be able to offer credible advice to social workers, practice managers and other professionals.
- To be able to identify issues that require problem resolution , initiate procedures and follow the process through to a referral to CAFCASS if required.
- The ability to work with children and young peoples services, education, health and other agencies to ensure that plans for children in need of protection and children in care are comprehensive and appropriate to their needs.
- The ability to analyse risk and ensure that appropriate action is taken to ensure the safety of children and ensure plans are in place which address these issues.
- The ability to recognise and challenge inadequate care plans and arrangements for children at risk of harm.
- The ability to identify gaps in training provision and be able to support and contribute to staff training.
In order to apply you need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, 2 years post qualification experience, a current DBS and will need to be HCPC registered.
A driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
If youre interested in this Independent Reviewing Officer role please contact Alex Trimbee on 01132207540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you a personal service from an experienced team, working closely with one consultant who is dedicated to finding you your ideal role. Our pay rates are highly competitive we offer a weekly payroll service and will provide you with a current DBS free of charge. We also have a fantastic referral scheme with the opportunity to earn £200 for referring a friend/colleague to us.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300