Are you looking for your next role as a qualified adults social worker? If you are then take a look at this exciting acute hospital social worker role thats available in a Local Authority in the Southwest of England.
What will be expected from you in this role:
- To manage caseloads involving vulnerable service users and/or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- To make timely and appropriate assessments of individuals social care needs, in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of the individuals and carers.
- To produce succinct, well-structured records and reports, clearly recording and reporting analysis and judgement. In addition, maintain appropriate and timely records on work undertaken in adherence with Data Protection.
- To secure the delivery, within financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs.
- To maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues.
- To maintain an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring
- County wide travel will be expected
- Recent Acute/Hospital experience required
In order to apply you need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, 2 years post qualification experience, a current DBS and will need to be HCPC registered.
A driving licence and access to a car is required.
If youre interested in this acute hospital social worker role please contact Alex Trimbee on 01132207540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you a personal service from an experienced team, working closely with one consultant who is dedicated to finding you your ideal role. Our pay rates are highly competitive we offer a weekly payroll service and will provide you with a current DBS free of charge. We also have a fantastic referral scheme with the opportunity to earn £200 for referring a friend/colleague to us.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
For more info contact Alex Trimbee on 020 7422 7300