QSW, R&F, referral & assessment
Locum Social Worker needed in Essex for busy Referral & Assessment Team.
You will be working closely with families in the area conducting initial children and family assessments to decide the risk to the child referred.
You would be short-term case holding for around 6 weeks creating care plans for families in need of support or completing pre-proceeding work for children you decide are at risk.
What are the Social Work requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience completing Child and Parenting Assessments
- Strong independent decision-making skills and legislation knowledge
- Experience of fast paced, short term working
- Proven track record of being able to work to, and meeting, strict timescales in a calm and professional manner.
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more info contact Natalie Storozynski on 01702 352 452