One Stop Social have a passion for improving standards within Social Care, through helping you find the right staff, (which we know from experience of working in care, is a major issue for managers), to providing assistance to access funding for qualifications, and helping you with the implementation of Best Practice through seminars and workshops via our Specialist Practitioners, from Safeguarding Leads to Care Quality Commission Managers, whom are on hand to offer advice.
One Stop Social can:
- Assist you with the Recruitment of Staff through One Stop Social’s extensive job search facility, as well as offering you the opportunity of advertising for staff through a dedicated Social Care portal.
- Help you access Workforce Development Funding, (WDF), from Skills for Care, to contribute towards the cost of funding qualifications for your staff.
- Completion of your NMDS-SC returns for Skills for Care, (a requirement if you wish to access the WDF funding stream).
- Access to a vast network of professional organisations, national bodies and resources, to enable you to always stay on top of the latest developments in Social Care with ease.
- Offer Training, Seminars and Workshops specifically for you and your staff to assist you in your work and provide Best Practice guidelines for you to implement into your work. We link in with a number of excellent Training Providers who list with us on our Training & Events portal.
Also, if there is any training that you require for you or your staff that you are struggling to source, let us know and we will be happy to assist!
If you would like us to come and meet you to discuss how you can access One Stop Social’s services, feel free to email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us on 07941841736 or 07538041526. We look forward to hearing from you.
today for all the latest news and views from One Stop Social