Please see below this week’s list of featured Social Care Jobs with the following based across the UK.
Vacancies ranging from:
- Adults Social Worker
- Children & Young People Social Worker (CIN, CP & CLA)
- Team Managers
- Care Professionals
- Support Workers
- Family Support Coordinator.
Don’t forget, we continue to offer free support in relation to CV and application form writing. To access this, email us today.
Missed last week’s Jobs E-Newsletter? Click here for further information.
PACE (Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation). Pace works alongside parents and carers of children who are – or are at risk of being – sexually exploited by perpetrators external to the family. They offer guidance and training to professionals on how child sexual exploitation affects the whole family.
Pace seeks to:
- Enable parents and carers to safeguard and stop their children being sexually exploited.
- Provide evidence and specialist advice in order to demonstrate to partners that parents and carers have an essential safeguarding role.
- Work with parents and partners to disrupt and bring perpetrators to justice.
- Influence national and local policy and practice to reflect the active safeguarding role of parents and the impact on families of child sexual exploitation.
- Sustain long term change by training partners in the active role of parents and carers safeguarding their children.