Our inaugural bi-monthly Network Partnership meeting, held on the 23rd August 2017, was a huge success. In all we had 20 care professionals in attendance for the three hour session. Roles ranged from training providers, support staff, care managers, domiciliary care and care home providers.
As part of the session, we had two guest speakers:
- Part 1 was completed by Bill Horrocks from Tina Training on the Roots of Personalisation – Promoting Equality and Diversity.
- Part 2 was completed by James Christodoulou from Northern Monkey (Website Developers) on the importance of a good website and social media and how it can work for your Service.
The meeting also offered a chance for professionals to network with each other, focusing on key areas within the social care sector and provided as a forum to promote and develop best practice, staff development, recruitment and retention and highlighting relevant training.
Next Networking Partnership Meeting
Location will be:
The Wiseman Room,
Preston Grasshoppers, Preston
We have confirmed that the guest speaker for our next meeting will be Brian Groves from Skills for Care.
This is a free event exclusively for Networking Partnership Members. If you would like to join us and/or would like further information about joining our Networking Partnership, please click on the link below.
Join Our Networking Partnership?
Not yet a Networking Partnership member? For a nominal yearly subscription fee you will receive such benefits as:
- 20% off all Listings Packages, including: Featured Social Care Directory, Jobs Board, Training & Courses Board, Events Page & Resources Board.
- 20% off selected training, courses & events facilitated by One Stop Social.
- Free Bi-Monthly Networking Meetings.
- Free Places on our Development Event Days, (Max. 3 places per organisation – additional places available at a reduced rate of 20%).
- Promote your service’s upcoming blogs and news on One Stop Social’s news section and via our extensive social media reach, (A great way for telling people about your organisation’s Achievements and Good News stories!).
- Support and Assistance to access Workforce Development Funding and alerts of other funding opportunities your organisation may be interested in.
- We also offer reduced cost assistance to complete your NMDS-SC returns, (a requirement when applying for Skills for Care WDF funding).
Contact us today to find out more.